|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Source Code Development Builds Bugs Screenshots Forum Project Owerview|
Warning: These versions are intended for testing purpose and may not work properly. Use them at your own risk.
custombuttons-0.0.5.6pre5-20130226 115kB SHA1: e9156ec16d4062970e623c0be9b4634bc2d1cfef
- Marked compatible with Firefox 22.0a1
- Implemented synchronization of the custom buttons' list in the Add-ons Manager for operations with the buttons in the browser window
custombuttons-0.0.5.6pre4-20130127 114kB SHA1: 8f1478b6ee3e94f7c4f17956776bb6d3c78f5e60
- Marked compatible with Firefox 21.0a1
- Marked compatible with SeaMonkey 2.10a1
- Marked compatible with Thunderbird 13.0a1
- + Added: Add-ons Manager integration
- + Added: 'addDestructor' function (see chrome://custombuttons/content/contextBuilder.js)
- # Fixed: several bugs and incompatibilities with new versions of Firefox
custombuttons-0.0.5.6pre3-20111120 108kB SHA1: b541562713b5af946e9447aee8df100717e4bb86
- Marked compatible with Firefox 11.0a1
- # Fixed: bug 24576 "Edit…" menuitem opens "Add New Button" dialog"
- # Fixed: bug 24343 "All errors always come from the button with the same id"
- # Fixed: LOG function does not display the argument which is equivalent to false
custombuttons-0.0.5.6pre2-20110827 108kB SHA1: 76e2b845d700ec4fdad05ba7fe1573ba60a10ec7
- Marked compatible with Firefox 9.0a1
- Marked compatible with Thunderbird 9.0a1
- Marked compatible with SeaMonkey 2.6a1
- # Fixed: bug 24045 'Add functionality to use external editor for editing codes'
custombuttons-0.0.5.6pre1-20110629 105kB SHA1: 81559b06f5ff8626a3b999eb41b7bb2609974767
- Marked compatible with Sunbird 5.0b2pre
- Marked compatible with Thunderbird 7.0a1
- Marked compatible with SeaMonkey 2.4a1pre
- # Fixed: (Editor) accesskeys should not work when the "Hot key" field is focused